What is access control: At a very basic level, Access Control is a means of controlling who enters a location and when. The person entering may be an employee, a contractor, or a visitor and they may be on foot, driving a vehicle, or using another mode of transportation. The location they’re entering may be, for example, a site, a building, a room, or a cabinet.
Why would a company use Access Control instead of traditional keys?
Keys are the simplest form of physical access control and the method many smaller organizations uses. Even for a small company, however, using mechanical keys has several flaws and limitations-especially as an organization gets bigger. Below are jus some of the problems presented by using keys.
- People lose keys
- Keys don’t leave an audit trail
- Keys are difficult to manage
- Why should you use an access control system?
- It will allow the following:
- Who can access
- Which doors they have
- What times they can gain access
- Under which conditions they’re allowed to access .
We offer many types of access control systems for small to midsize businesses.
- Pin code